Thank you for choosing The Business Whiz. The website www.thebusinesswhiz.com owned by KBR SUPPLIES INTEGRATED LIMITED, located in Nigeria. This site offers self-help materials in the form of eBooks, Audiobooks and Videos all on the topic of business. These are available for customers who have an account on www.thebusinesswhiz.com to purchase and download.
Personal data we collect
We may collect information from customers when they fill in any forms on the website, when they get in touch with us or when they make a purchase with us.
We may also collect some information about your computer such as its IP address and browser type when you visit the website.
Why we collect personal data
We collect personal data from our customers for the following reasons:
- Service provisions: The personal data that you provide us with when you place an order is used to process and complete the order.
- Communications: We may need to contact you via email with information about your order.
- Marketing: We may use personal information to inform you of upcoming products and services which we think may interest you, but this is optional.
- Finance and security: We may use some of your personal information for accounting, billing, payment processing and verification as well as fraud screening and security purposes.
- Regulations: We may need some of your personal information to comply with legal proceedings
Under the rules of the General Data Protection Regulation, all customers have a number of rights regarding their personal information which include:
- Request access to the personal data that we hold about you or to request a copy of it.
- Correct any personal data if it is inaccurate.
- Erase your personal data.
- Ask us to pass your personal data on to another company.
- Withdraw your consent to any personal data being processed.
How long do we keep your personal information?
We will only keep personal information from our customers for as long as we need to before securely destroying it. Sometimes we may need to keep some personal information for longer in order to protect our legal rights or if we have been requested to do so to comply with the law.
Sharing personal information
We will not share any of your personal information with any third parties for marketing purposes. Only people who need to know your information will have access to it.
We have a several security measures in place to ensure that all your personal data is secure, and we ask that customers do not share their password or login information with anyone else in order to maintain the security on their own personal accounts.